Summer camp at the Pat The Roc Basketball Skills Academy is an experience that each camper remembers for a lifetime. Our state of the art training facility and dedicated staff, create an environment that allows each camper to develop and learn the fundamentals of the game. We take pride in providing a fun and engaging experience.
Summer 2022 we are offering 12 weeks of summer basketball camp at our facility starting Monday, June 20, 2022 - September 2, 2022 for kids ages 4 - 18. (We have added one end of the school year camp June 6-10 9am-12pm only.)
We are offering FULL DAY camp 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., as well as HALF DAY camp, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., or 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. (June 6 - June 10 HALF DAY 9AM-12PM)
Our facility is equipped with 12 baskets. We will utilize social distancing by spacing the players out into small groups. In efforts to minimize congregating in the lobby area, parents are to only drop-off participants once they have signed in. Participants must be picked up promptly at the end of their camp session.
Before and after care options are available.
Monday - Friday
Before and after care: 8:00 - 8:50 a.m. and 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Full Day: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Half Day: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Morning) or 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. (Afternoon)
Noon - 1:00 p.m. is lunch break for full day campers.
What to bring:
- Water bottle labeled with your first and last name. Water ($1) and Sports Drinks ($2) will be available for purchase. Access to drinking fountains is not available at this time.
- Bag lunch (full day campers only) labeled with name. We will have ($1) snacks for sale as well.
Full Day: $395 per week or $80 per day
- 5 week full day package: $1,800 (9% discount)
- 11 week full day package: $2,400 (44% discount)
Half Day: $275 per week or $60 per day
- 5 week half day package: $1,250 (9% discount)
- 11 week half day package: $2,000 (34% discount)